Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Sunday 29 July 2012

Hello Penang, I miss youuu

This is a photo of me wearing my pink Juicy Couture tracksuit. 

This is the last photo of me and my family before i left to Adelaide. Miss them so much :(
This post will be more to photos than words. :) I went to strip club 2 days ago. The girls were,,,,, WOW! I was freakin shocked when I walked in. There were 2 girls naked on the table. LOL. I was shocked because it was my first time. Hahaaaa. 
I am not gonna do the talking today. Let the photos talk. 
Galaxy Effect

I am loving those historical buildings.

First day in Adelaide

Meet my new boyfie, Chester. He's is the most adorable thing that I've seen . 

Was in a Tram. Coming back from Harbour Town.

Just a random Blazer day. 


Till then, 
Sharmaine Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment