Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Saturday 8 June 2013

Ohana

Ohana means family family means nobody gets left behind. -Lilo and Stitch. 



Hello lovelies! <3

This is going to be a post full of photos. Heheee. Of my family. That meant the most for me. I love them more than anything else.
For those of you who dont really know me, I am a girl who is really close with the family. I can stick all day with them. I love them like nobody's business.

Enjoy the photos:




Reunion Lunch during CNY. 













Reunion Dinner:













Praying session












Sending off in the airport! (I hate the most, I am bad in saying goodbyes)














Kelly's Birthday







I love this photo! <3 




My birthday












I looked super retarded here. But for Joyce, I will post this up! :D




Till then! 






Xx, 
Sharmaine aka Milo




No comments:

Post a Comment