Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Sunday 27 October 2013

Miranda and Orlando announced SPLIT!

Hello everyone,
I said I will blog only after my finals. However, this news forced me to blog and share my feelings and thoughts about this lovely couple that just announced split two days ago. LIKE WHAT??! I've looking up for this couple for years. I love them because I think they were made for each other, physically and personality wise. :(
When I first heard the news,

I cant take it! Really. It may sound dramatic for all of u, but I literally did that expression, the EXACT expression. HAHAHA.
BUT, I just have to accept the truth that they are gonna split and just lie to myself that they have a great and convincing reason to split, even if they don't. *BIG SIGH*


Now that they are not together, lets just reminisce about their sweet moments and time that they have spent together.












Its just bitter looking back those photos. Oh well. Life goes on. All the best to both of them. I will still love u all no matter what. Please give the best to Flynn. 





xx
Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment