Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Angela's 22nd birthday





Last saturday I went to my course mate's birthday! Angelababy! haaha. Angela I mean. :) 
I was afraid that I couldn't blend in with her friends because I don't know any of them except for birthday herself. Sooooo, I dragged my boyfriend to join me there. But apparently, I had a super great time there because the companions that night were all really fun and cray cray. The theme was black. 




After getting ready.... Selfie timeeeee. 





'



When I arrived, my first friend and she is a nice and fun person. Hahhaha. Too bad she drove, so she doesn't get to drink. boooo. 






Photo TWIMMMEEE
.
.
.
.











Wish to have more of this kinda nights to come <3 Love ya'll






xx,
Sharmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment