Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Tuesday 10 August 2021

I-N-S-P-I-R-A-S-I

 Yes, just randomly have the inspiration to write. Actually its because i bought a new laptop, so just want to test out the keyboard and make sure every key works. HAHHAHAHA. 

(Ignore the polaroid photo, I just found it from one of my file) 

I started working since Monday and I really think my new company is a fast moving company and I really look forward to work for them! It's been awhile since the last time i can spend freely in the company. Hahhaha. kidding. I mean it's not that bad and my team seems quite cool and nice (too soon to say, but i can feel it...) 

I know this blog only read by less than 10 people but they are really important people, so I will keep this blog alive for THEM! muahahaha. 

Okay. speaking of inspiration, I just finished Gossip Girl V2. It is actually not bad, it is not that mainstream (girls with long hair), the girl is actually bald. After watching that movie, I think it is scary (but exciting) if we have a gossip girl in our lives. "IT" will report whatever wrong doing / scandalous things that happen around us. Not too bad huh, but for those that are cheating (then too bad la) because there wont be any cheating cases anymore. I dont mind being the gossip girl. HEHEHEHEE. Damn random I know. But then, imagine somebody is spotted driving into someone else's house... LOL! Lagi best if it is married couples. HAHAHHAHA. I think i am a bit siao d... 

Ok.. back to work. bye 




No comments:

Post a Comment