Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Monday 28 November 2011

Almost the end of November

This is me and my silly-billy honey. 

It is already towards the end of Nov. Which means.... MY FINALS ARE AROUND THE FREAKIN CORNER. Fudge. Dont even wanna remember about it. Ah! Aza Aza Fighto *lololol* What kinda language was that. dunno who the f created that language too. Hahhahaa. funny shit. 
Today my babyboy said a lot of time 'I love you' before going to sleep makes me miss him even more. shits. He is leaving to Aussie in less than 3 months time. I need to seriously be more independent rather than only depend on him. Sigh* 
Did i ever mention that we are selling out house because of some financial problem. Aww. I am so gonna miss my current house, but I am also looking forward in designing my new room. Woots woots. 
I saw a few designs.. Should I design it maturely(means black and white/ floral) or girly (means PINK) lol. Ugh, maybe i should think about it only after my finals. Haha. Too excited about it. 
Went to 7aste event. will update about it as soon as I am free. maybe after finals. <3




Maine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment