Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Saturday 19 November 2011

Time flies

I just wish time can stop here. I love my life now. I am satisfy with it. <3
There're many mystery for us to find out for our own future.
What will happen tomorrow? What will happen next week? One month after... one year after.
They are all unknown.
But one thing I know is... I am going to separate with my closest person in the next three months.                    
                          I am gonna miss u a lot honey! 

But I will be there with u in another 8 months. So not to worry!!! I will earn a lot a lot of money by working for a few month while u r not around. Then I am gonna go to Adelaide and reunite with u!
Please dont find another girl there okay? Must wait for me! I know u will. I am not gonna do anything that betray u too. So just concentrate in ur studies k? <3

It is time for me to sleep. It is already 3.20am. I was having an insomnia, but now I AM SLEEPY. so Goodnight everyone.






Kisses from Maine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment