Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Saturday 18 February 2012

Already Gone

Yesterday, a day that I dont wanna remember. I dont like saying goodbye. But I have to. My babyboy flew to S'pore then to Adelaide last night.
Okay, lets start from what happened in the morning. I went to his place at about 8 morning. As usual, he was sleeping during that hour. :( So I looked at his face and tried to wake him up. But failed!! Damn. but around 10, he woke up. and we had pillow talk. Our FAV! How can a couple survive without pillow-talking. Guess what? We talked until we hugged and cried together. :'( 
Then we went to the temple with his family. I love his grandpa. He's a very healthy and happy old man! Maybe because both of my grandpas passed away, so I have special feeling towards 70+ old men. I just feel happy when I see them. Hehe. 
A whole day passed with a blink of an eye. :( 6.30 we depart to the airport. Then we lined up to check in. Then ahleongkuku they all came. Thanks a lot ah leong kuku for riding the bike to Queensbay Mall to get me the last gift for my babyboy. I bought him neck-rest-pillow and a photoframe. ohya, and a pretty card!!! I feel so sad when i wrote the card. I hate saying goodbyes, SERIOUSLY!
When it reached out turn check in out luggage, we only realise that the flight delayed for about 2 hours. Yippeeee!! Means more time for me to spend with my baby! :)
But still 2 hours passed just like that. I feel so sad, the sadness that I've never felt before in my whole life!!! My  gawd! Why do we need to separate? Everyone is telling me: "5 months only ma". For me, 5 months is like 5 years. The moment we started hugging and saying those words in each other's ears made both of us burst into tears! D': SHITS. I have to face this ugly truth that both off us are gonna separate for a couple of months. Uggh!! >:(
Now he is in S'pore. He has to spend two days there then wil fly to adelaide tmr night!!
I am already missing him like craZy now! At least now I am more calm and I have a new resolution before going to Aussie, or should I say a task! I am gonna tell it until I succeed! Hehe ;)
I just wanna let u know, that i will never let it go! <3 < ;3 




No comments:

Post a Comment