Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Monday 13 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!


(Play this song before you continue reading)

Hello world, I am kinda rush here. My hubby is asleep, and I am busy preparing(banlengleng) to go out with my hubby <3 Hehe.
I wish I can spill out everything in my mind/heart in this short period of time. I know this lil lovely boy 2 years ago. He was in the same course as me. Honestly, I never know both of us can make it this far. Though I am glad and thankful for having you <3
I know I am unreasonable and stubborn almost all the time. But thanks for being so understanding and having so much patient towards me. I promise I will CHANGE okay? :)
You are leaving to Aussie really really really soon. But I hope that our love will never change. And I believe the next time we meet, the bond between us will get stronger. See u in adelaide okay?
These few sentence of words cannot really express everything that is going through my mind. But at least you can know a bit of what I'm thinking. I love you always honeypie. Mwaahhsssss!! Loveyoutothemaxmaxmaxmax!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment