Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Friday 23 December 2011

It is already the end of December. :) Merry Christmas World.

I need to update everything that happen in 2011 before 2012 arrives. I know there are a lot for me to update but I will try to keep it short. :)
Shits happened in 2011. I am gonna miss every single moments that i spent with every of my loved ones. <3  My family, friends, and my babyboy ;) I know u may be leaving to Aussie before I do, but there's nothing to worry. I will meet u there one day. <3

First, I want to update some of the events that I attended.
The 7ASTE event. :) It was a blast. Had a lot of fun. It wouldnt be so fun without those awesome companions.



My honeypie <3

My babygirl, Chian




Cindy, me and TCmaine *mwahss*

Cindy <3

Miss ZMS

Drunktards. lol

Shaun and Viki, this picture is hilarious!! :D


Viki and Chian

Laura  ;)
Victor, Kelv

<3



Adelyn

And lastly, the BIRTHDAY BOY :) Leonard Chua

It is too late now. I will update more tomorrow. I promise. :)
Night people

No comments:

Post a Comment