Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Out to the beach with the bitches. *evil grin*

I went to the beach with Chammaine, Joshua, Shinyee and Dennis yesterday :)
I had a very fruitful day. Xixi, We played the almost every of the water sports. :)
We jet-ski-ed, Parachute-ed, and Mable-ed. <3
Had a lot of laughter but because of the sunburn, I couldnt sleep for the whole freakin night. Fudge!!
Whole night itchy like crazy and my muscle hurts like crap!
Damn!!! I will never go again. Okayy. maybe i will go, but I will more more sun-block!! Ugh!!


One fine morning
Chrysanthemum Tea. :) All time favorite. Good for health owhs. But they saw I laoyi! :(

Tcmaine and I

the Beach

Outfit of the day

Yummeeh. Thanks Tcmaine for the foooood :) Love the sausage

getting ready to go! ;)

Shinyee and Me

We were damn excited and nervous!

Seriously, nervous until almost pee in my pink bikini. Hahhaha

Here we go!!

Finally finished. it was a very adventurous ride. Damn bumpy! But it was FUN!!

Awww. Sho shweet.

Wow, Tcmaine so MAN! LOL

Para-sailing <3

the cute couple ;)

A very memorable, fun yet tiring day :')
Thanks to mua sister for this awesome outing, and thanks Josh, Shinyee and Dennis for being the lovely companion. :)
Awesome day that I will never forget.
Promise I will go again one day!! :) But the next time is with my babyboy!! <3 Miss him much!



Till then, Maine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment