Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Sunday 25 December 2011

Precious Moments

As I promise, I update my blog again today. Babyboy went back to Ipoh d. Left me in Penang alone. :(
Yesterday night was X'mas eve, I went to UPR with Babyboy, Shinyee, Chammaine and Dennis. <3 <3 Unfortunately, we need to countdown in the car because it was jammed like f*ck. We parked quite far and walk to Mois Club. :) 
It started pretty well until some jerk came and made my babyboy mad. I seriously dont understand why babyboy had to take it so seriously. I was't there for him when he needed me. I was mad too. He compared me with his freakin ex. WTH! Far away from comparing k? She is very a low class bitch, I may be a bitch, but a high-class one. *double-wink*

I started my Christmas pretty well, but then a few hours later was like shit. I reached home at about 5.30 last night, and i was home... drunk  .____________________.

I had a terrible hangover this morning. i feel like my head's gonna burst any moment
.
.
.
.


Let the photos do the talking. :)
Picture of the day ;)

Nisnis and Yeeyee

Babyboy and yours truly

My sista <3

The Princess of this blog, Me

Chammaine Tan 

Group Photo :D

Baby's Blur face. Haha

A toilet shot! :)



Till then. :) Will try update my blog every single day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment