Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Friday 6 January 2012

Crazy night.


           The past monday night, I went to Bed, Egate with my baby and my primary school mates (Shinyee, Haoyun, Chie Kuan and Junfong) . Haven't really met up for a period time. Chie Kuan just came back from Russia, then we decided to meet up. We met up at Egate. :) 
           We had a lot to catch-up, so we planned to go back to my house after the pub closed at 3. LOL. And we continued kap-siao-ing until 7 oclock in the morning. WTf right? Hahhaha. But seriously we had a lot of fun, we had never ending topics, and laughed non-stop. Maybe because got Junfong. Hahha. :D
Baby's car-team friends also met up with us at Bed. Benny, David, Julian and T-reen Oon. :)



outfit of the day

Us

#2

the couple of the day

benny, david

me and baby

My 2 bestfriends <3

Junfong act cute LOL

CK, Jf



Toodleess,
Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment