Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Sunday 1 January 2012

A Day Out With 2 silly Babes. Missed out another silly girl-Yun!

Last week, I went out with ShinYee and the always-happy-leechicheng! ;) Hahhahahahahaha
We went to eat lunch then MOVIE!! 
Sushi-Tei for lunch then watched New Year's Eve for the second time. Nice movie!! 
I wish to have my new years eve in New York City with my love one!! I wanna see the ball drop. LOL 
Okay back to the topic... We took crazy photos in the restaurant. By the way, for those that never visit that Japanese restaurant, should totally pay a visit there. Try Salmon Mentai! It was Yummy-licious!
Thank to Tcmaine for the recommendation! teeheee
The photos we took the other day::::
Sush-Tei


Chicheng


Escalator Shot!

Chicheng, The silly girl!! Guess what is she trying to do!! TSk!

Awesome day, Girls!

Till then,
Maine


No comments:

Post a Comment