Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Ordinary Day

Hi everyone, I've broke my promise about blogging everyday. I was so busy because of Chinese New Year. But CNY is nothing but a week of Gamble, Food, Drinks and Quality time with Family and Friends. Unfortunately, I fall sick during CNY. FML!!!! I could not enjoy the perfectly awesome food and CNY biscuits. Yummmehh. oh no!!! Sigh* What to do? what to do? :(
But still I had a great time this year. My friends came over to gamble, and I won RM100. Hehhh. Happy! :D
Good time passed by super duper fast. Today, my class started as usual. Accounting class early in the morning just simply suck! :(
The lecturer wanted to have out mid-term examination on the 18th of FEB! WHAT???!!!! NO!  because my baby is leaving on the 17th, so I will not have mood for exams immediately one day after my baby leaves. :(  But after that she postponed until the 23rd. Hehee. at least a lil better. Phewwww.
This year is quite a fruitful year, I mean Angpaos wise of course. Hhaaahaha. Had over 1K of Angpaos. Satisfying.
Today is the 1st of Feb. Its our 19th month anniversary. :) Nothing much to say about it. As long as we stay strong and everlasting. I know this month will be a tough month for us as it is the month of separation. Everyone tells me that time passes by like lightning, so what is 5 Months? But for us, 5 months is similar to 5 years because we've been spending all the time together since the day we got together. :'( But I believe and I know that we can definitely go through this time. We have to go through this together. See u in Aussie on July k? <3




Did a lil catch up with theresa yesterday. :) Had lunch with her. Although it was kinda rush, but I definitely had a great time. She is a great friend indeed. I missed the time in tuition classes with her. We gossiped a lot. Heheee. 




Till then,
Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment