Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Thursday 7 June 2012

Easy Earnings.

         Hello readers, I think everyone knows that many people nowadays earn a lot by running a blog. It seems very easy to earn money through updating their blogs. When I was young, I was wondering how on earth can people earn by updating their blogs. It is sooooo simple. Now I finally understand. Okay, I know I damn stupid lah. LOL. But better late than never right.
      Maybe I should start a blog when I go Aussie. :) Hmmm. Not a bad idea indeed. I promise to myself to blog at least twice a week when I am there. Heheee. I am gonna post what I am gonna  wear every single day if possible. :) 
    Today my friend, ShinYee introduce me to a website which sells a lot of designer bagssss. AHhhhh!! Let me share with all of you. The website's link is www.net-a-porter.com. They sell all sorts of designer handbags, shoes, dresses and accessories. It is definitely girls' PARADISE. The sad thing is they don't sell Chanel.


These are a few of the bags that I am aiming to get after I earn money in Aussie. Perhaps when i become a famous blogger. Hhahhahahaha :D 

Marc by Marc Jacobs- Classic Q Lil Ukita textured-leather shoulder bag


Michael Kors- Jet Set Travel Medium textured-leather tote



Miu Miu- Vitello bow-embellished leather tote



They are the strongest motivation to push me to work hard to get them. I am gonna work hard to earn and save money and also study hard so I can get anything I want EASILY in the future. Wow, suddenly feel so motivated and ambitious. :) Keep up the good work and think positively.

Maine
02:38
8.6.2012


No comments:

Post a Comment