Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Monday 4 June 2012

             Hello readers, sorry that I abandoned my blog for a quite a long time. I've been busy with my finals, preparation to study abroad and doing nonsense. Anyways, I am here today to blog about my current obsess. Zooey Deschanel from New Girl. She's my current female crush. <3 Who wouldn't love her. She's such a lovely girl in the series. I love her because she's not afraid to be herself not matter in a bad or good way. She's always a happy girl. Sometimes, I feel like I am lil like her, attitude wise not her look of course.  I will learn to be more like her. I will think positively and I wanna be happy everyday. 
She's lucky to have friends like them.  



She's always so crazy, yet adorable.


Who's that girl, its Jess. 

She looks adorable always.

Me and ShinYee <3 just kidding

I love the way she dressed herself. 

The way she dressed herself!!!!!  You guys have a look yourself. 
















Okay I know its enough. Haha. Besides, I've been hunting for nice winter clothing. :O I just cant wait to go Aussie and dress myself up in winter clothes! *but I miss my family :( * 
I cant wait for the short trip with family too. We might be going to somewhere near. Distance is not the main purpose for this trip. We just wanna spend a short family bonding time together. As long as 5 of us are together, nothing can beat the happiness we have. 
Beside, I'll be going to KL to shop for more nice clothes!!! Heheheeeeeee
I'm a lucky girl, from am pinky world. 


Maine
00.25am 
5.6.12

No comments:

Post a Comment