Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Sunday 10 June 2012

35 days......

      I left 35 days in Penang.. with my family.. :'( I dont want!! I want 100 more days.
I never ever leave my parents more than a week in my entire 20 years of living. I cant imagine what is it like to live without them. At first I thought 'FREEDOM FINALLY'. But as the days get closer, I am starting to be afraid to go to another place without my parents. Somehow I just feel that I am not gonna be living with them like how am I now. :( *sigh*
I am gonna miss them like crazeeeeee. Now I know how is it like to be an orphanage. But *touchwood* I am not. I am a happy girl being brought up from great parents. Although we faced a lot of problems, basically financially.... But the greatest thing is my parents never argue, at least not in front of us. I want my relationship or should I say parenthood to be like them in the future. I am gonna be a good mum (I assume)
    Many of my friends comfort me by telling me my boyfriend is there waiting for me. But they won't understand how I feel. Boyfriend will never be on ur side all the time, family will. This is the difference. My dad is the best boyfriend ever, he will never ever ever leave me alone and he will support me no matter what. I've got the best dad ever, and I just want him to be healthy. Like what people say : "Our dads are our boyfriends in our previous life". I strongly believe that this is true. My mum is like my bestfriend. She understands me well like nobody does. She can freakin read my mind. I bet all mums got this ability, maybe is because we are from their tummy somehow it will get connected. I am proud to say she is a cool mum. She can communicate with me very well, sometimes.  I really hope that she can take care of herself and do groceries shopping by herself. I want her to stay strong and healthy always, even when I am not here with her always. I want the best for her, because I love her more than any other thing in this universe.
      We must love and appreciate our parents when we have a chance to do so. Dont regret only when they are gone. <3 Nobody can beat the love from out parents, not even our boyfriends.




Maine
01:01
11/6/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment