Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Saturday 15 May 2021

Interracial Relationship

 


If you don't know what interracial relationship means, it simply means relationship between different races. But I personally think that this term should not even exist because a relationship between two people should not be categorized by the skintone of each person. 

I guess a lot of us in Malaysia been through a childhood when our parents or grandparents will say if we dont listen to them, then abunene (indian people) will catch us. Hmmmmm. Then slowly it grew in us that darker skin tone people are bad people. I thought so too when i was younger.... i think until i entered college and university where the races are more diversified, then the thought has disappeared automatically.

After I graduated, I moved to KL and I see a lot of interracial couples living happily. I have a close friend / manager in my current company, she is married to an indian guy and she is EXTREMELY happy and I felt interracial couple or dating Indian is no where near scary. In fact, I think its pretty cool. I legit think that no matter what race we are, as long as two people click and have the connection, then nothing matters. The most important thing is, two individuals are happy despite what the outside world thinks! P/s, mixed babies are the cutest! 

I had ex that was violent, but he was a CHINESE. wow. got violent chinese one ah. 😏
Ermmm. DUHHH... dont so stereotypical pleaseeeeee. I do believe that every race got good ones and bad ones. 



No comments:

Post a Comment