Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Monday 10 May 2021

What? It's already May 2021?!

 Alright, this is gonna be a random post. I am posting this because my friends don't let me upload these photos of my birthday on my social media. They said they are ugly... -_- Pleaseeee they are not..... Nonsense.... 


Just a quick update about myself. We are now in MCO 3.0. 10 years from now I will be sharing this story to my kids (if i have one). Hahahhaa. Telling them that we used to work from home, eat from home, party from home, basically.... stuck at home most of the time. (not voluntarily or willingly. It's just orders from the government. Oh well. Stupid covid. Let me rewind a bit since these two months has been shit because I was home most of the time. So, let's rewind to the good times, which is my birthday! 


Okay, so during my birthday, someone arranged and planned the whole thing and I am beyond thankful someone in my life <3 

So, he arranged a staycation in Ruma Hotel and I would highly recommend that hotel because it is too crowded and the hotel design is really artsy fartsy.


And of course I have to be SUPER EXTRA in such a nice hotel 



I can't express how lucky I am to have people that love me so so much! Of course they are lucky too. (because I am their friend) Okay, surprises didnt stop there. 

So, someone brought me to get my birthday gift because I've been bugging someone. 
Thank youuu <3 I really love it 

And then, someone planned a surprise dinner for me! By inviting people that matter to me... Ahhhh 





And a few more celebrations with awesome and beautiful people in my life 














And last but not least. MY FAMILY <3 THANK YOUUUUU for the yummy steamboat and beautiful cake. 



Didnt post this on social media because too ugrey. Hhahahahahhahah




















No comments:

Post a Comment