Sharmaine Ang

In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.

Sunday 16 May 2021

The Westin Desaru Coast Resort

 This is just purely sharing, not sponsored. (not enough views to get sponsored anyways) hahahahaha. Since we cant travel overseas and people are desperate for vacation, so LOCAL STAYCATION IT IS! 

A few months back, I've decided to visit Desaru in Johor because I saw a few nice hotels around that area. At the end, we've decided to visit Westin Desaru because the prices are reasonable and the hotel reviews are good. 

Okayyy, let the photos do the talking then:- 






So, we booked from a friend of ours who worked in Sedunia Travels. And the service was superb. 

The room we've chosen is the Premier Sea View, Guest room, 1 King, Sea view, Balcony






I think the surrounding of the resort is really clean and well maintained. However, the only problem we had was there were not many places to explore nearby the resort. It is in the middle of nowhere. But, we managed to find a place for seafood restaurant around 5km from the resort BUT IT IS HELL OF A SCARY ROAD on the way there....  The food was not too bad, I think because we ordered the wrong lobster. We ordered the ones with curry & salted egg. I would recommend you all to order something plain or less flavored so you can taste the lobster taste. 










Alright next, I would like to bring you all to the BEACHHHHH. I was shocked that it was quite crowded and the resort was quite congested. I guess its because like I said, people are desperate to go on a holiday. But overall, the beach, the sun-beds are clean and nice





Okay. Till then <3 








No comments:

Post a Comment